Monday, March 28, 2011

Our next trip...

March was madness! (no pun intended) But really, between an amazing 5 days in Tulum, Mexico and a fun filled bachelorette weekend in Palm Springs, I was going, going, going! While I thought a month of no traveling sounded wonderful, I already have the itch for our next trip. And thank goodness we already have  one on the books!

The Mann's (me, Jer, Jeff & Jody) will heading to Naples, FL to visit my parents over Easter weekend. I haven't seen my parents since January, so this is a much needed visit. It will be a weekend filled with sunny days by the beach/pool, golfing (or attempting to - ha!), great food & even better company. It will also be an early 2 year anniversary celebration for Jer and me!

The countdown is officially on...as my family would say, 23 days and a wake up!

2 comments:

  1. oh how fun! i love that you vacation with BOTH sets of parents together. i don't think a lot of people can say that. what wonderful families! can you believe it's been TWO years? wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree! Both sets of parents is amazing- and very rare. Wish we could tag along!!

    ReplyDelete