I have to admit. When it comes to reading, I am a teenager stuck in the mind & body of a 27 year old. I absolutely loved the Twilight series. And have to admit, I can't wait for the 2-part Breaking Dawn movie.
My newest teen novel obsession? The Hunger Games series. Both my sisters read it and insisted that I give it a try. The first question I asked..."Is it as good as Twilight?" What am I, a "Twihard"? Embarrassing.
Anyways, I decided to give The Hunger Games a try, and I am hooked, already on the third book and don't want it to end. It is such a quick and easy read (duh, it's for teens - ha!), and is super creative. The first book is The Hunger Games, followed by Catching Fire, then Mockingjay, which I plan to finish during my upcoming trip to Florida this weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment