Today is my birthday and already I am feeling the love!! Between facebook, email, texts and calls, I am already overwhelmed by how many wonderful people I have in my life :) It's not even noon and I have already received...
...flowers from the VP of our group (he gives every girl on his team of over 100 people flowers on their bday - so sweet, right?!)...
...this amazing "card" made by one of my creative team members and signed by all my old Quaker teammates! Read the headlines carefully - pretty hilarious!!
...and I JUST received this enormous, beautiful bouquet from my parents!!!! I am one lucky girl!
Even better, I have birthday dinner plans to look forward to tonight! Jer is grilling my favorite meal - turkey burgers! Nothing like celebrating with a home-cooked meal, a bottle of wine, and my sweet hubby :)
Then tomorrow, we head up to Lake Texoma with 10 close friends to continue the celebration, which will include cruisin' on the boat and endless games of flip cup and beer pong. Cannot wait!!



UM... GREAT birthday!!! Wish I could have been there! Love the card!!hahah
ReplyDelete