Monday, November 26, 2012

BOBn'

While it may not be a major milestone you read about on BabyCenter.com, it was a big day in the world of strollin' over at the Manns! It's official - we have transitioned Livi from riding in her infant car seat snapped into her BOB to sitting like a big girl in the actual seat! And you guessed it - she loves it!


The only bad part? I don't get to see her smile as we stroll. Instead, I have to peak through the top window to see her legs & feet. But at least they are cute little baby feet feeling the fresh breeze :)


I think this transition was good for Mommy too! I actually ran with the BOB for the first time and logged 2 miles! Can't wait to get back out there.



2 comments:

  1. I love that you're blogging again- sweet sweet Livi is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Soo freaking cute- such a big girl riding forward!! Don't you just love the bob?! Awesome you ran two miles too!

    ReplyDelete