Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Last Minute Trip

I decided to do some last minute trip planning. Next stop? The windy city to visit Jen and Carson! Ken will be out of town, so it will just be the three of us. I can't wait!!

Here are the plans so far...

play with toys
read books
go on walks
play at the park
teach Carson new words
just hang out! 

I will make sure and post pictures following my trip. At the pace Carson is growing, the ones I currently have are ALREADY outdated! Until then, here are some of my favorites...him in his sheriff PJs IN the fridge (ha!), marinara mess (hence, no shirt!), and bath time!



3 comments:

  1. Your goal is to have Carson saying "AUNTIE!" before you leave! WIsh I could be there with you!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I love the Sherif photo.. just patrolling the fridge! He is growing up so fast! Cant wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to see you!!!! YAY! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete