Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Poker Night

It has become a weekly tradition for Jer to play poker with his guy friends on Wednesday nights. This has actually become a night that I look forward to. Not because I don't want to spend time with my hubby, but because poker night means I get to eat whatever I want for dinner and have complete control of the remote control for at least 3 hours. It's heaven. Tonight's TV agenda includes catching up on the past 2 episodes of Glee & American Idol, which will more than likely be accompanied by a glass (or 2 - let's be real) of wine.

I will also work on a blog post recapping our FABULOUS trip out to Naples last weekend for Easter. More to come on that, including pictures :)

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i LOVE this post. i know EXACTLY how you feel. love the men, but let's be real - some alone time is wonderful. i loooove getting to get whatever takeout i want (usually something danny doesn't like) and watch trashy TV without interruption or "why do you watch this junk?" questions. or, just get random things done that typically don't get done when the men are around. cheers for wednesday poker night! i may have to gently suggest this to danny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect night. Can't wait to see you pictures from Naples.. and your trip with Jen and Carson! Loving your blog:) Have a great weekend Car! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete