Friday, June 10, 2011

MAVS!

Being the last home game of the Mavs vs. Heat NBA Finals, Jer and I thought it would be fun to meet up with friends at a bar to watch the game. With the series being tied at 2-2, everyone was on the edge of their seats, anxiously awaiting for a W, putting the Mav's ahead as they head to Miami for the last 2 games.

From the first minute to the very last second, it was such an exciting game! One of those games that EVERY basket the Mavs scored, there were cheers, high fives & fist pumps. I was able to capture on video when the bar absolutely erupted when Jason the JET Terry (a U of A alum!) scored one of the last 3-pointers that put Dallas way ahead in the final minute of the game...


Looking forward to game 6 on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I have no idea what's going on with the games but I just got the chills from the video - LOVE it. I absolutely love being a part of "those moments" with sports or anything. YAY!.

    ReplyDelete