Thursday, June 2, 2011
Mystery Beverage
For me, this simple, white styrofoam cup sitting on my desk means one of two things...
1. I went out for lunch & got a refill before heading back to the office
2. I made an afternoon pit-stop at the cafe in my building and picked myself up a forbidden beverage
Today, a forbidden beverage. As my cube mate aka work BFF aka close friend outside of work and I like to call it, a DCC in a C in a C with ICE. All code words for a soft drink I am not supposed to be drinking at my agency as it is a direct competitor of a client I work for.
But with this simple, white styrofoam cup, no one has to know what I am drinking. Heck, I could be "drinking" on the job! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment