Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A girly weekend w/ Mom!

I have the best Mom in the whole world. When she heard my hubby was going to be out of town for a week, she called and said, "I have an idea, let's do a girls weekend in Dallas!" And a girls weekend we had! Just the two of us :)

We spent 2 days/nights at Hotel Zaza, slept in, ate delicious meals, drank dirty martinis, made cocktails from the mini bar, sat pool-side, went shopping, got massages, sipped on wine, went to an evening service at my new church, and best of all, just got to spend time together! 

Here are a few photos that captured a little taste of our weekend...


Screwdrivers from the mini bar to kick off the weekend :)



Trying to fit in at the "scene" at Zaza's pool :) It was so hot that they were pouring ice into the pool! 





Sipping on sparkling sangria during our last afternoon/evening together :)


Mom - I love you so very much, and I am so thankful for you! Can't wait to see you in just 2 short weeks!!

2 comments:

  1. i think i spy with my little eye a friendship bracelet! love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your mom!! Ask her when she is coming for a girls weekend to Australia?!

    Your weekend sounds so fun! What an unexpected and pleasant surprise. Love your family!

    ReplyDelete