Thursday, August 25, 2011

Love is all around...

Ok. So I might have taken the title of this blog post from one of my favorite movies - Love Actually - but I truly feel like love IS all around me. Not only by those who love me and those that I love, but by all the love that is happening in the lives of my family & friends!

When Jer and I moved into our new place, I quickly found out that our refrigerator didn't hold magnets. So, I quickly registered for a magnetic board from Pottery Barn and found the perfect spot on a wall in our kitchen to hang it on. This is what it currently looks like...




What I love most about this board is that it is always changing and being updated with new save the dates, wedding invitations, birth announcements, shower invites, holiday cards, new photos of my family & friends, etc. But best of all, it is a daily reminder of all the love around me.

:)

1 comment:

  1. i love it! such a cute idea and i couldn't agree more. i loooove having all this stuff up in the house. see you soon! xx

    ReplyDelete