Wednesday, May 25, 2011

21 Days

Some studies have shown it takes 21 days to break a habit. And as of today, I am happy to report that it has been 21 days since I have bitten my nails!!!! Not saying that I have officially broken the habit, but I am definitely on the right track. And if you know me, then you know this is a huge accomplishment! But let me tell you, it hasn't been easy. One of my tricks? To keep my nails painted at ALL TIMES! Why? Because then I put my efforts against picking off my nail polish rather than bitting my nails. It has worked great! Except for the fact that I am wasting a ton of nail polish and Jer finds it a little bizarre. But hey, it works.

My favorite color lately?



I love how bright and cheery it is! I think I better reward myself with a manicure! And why not a pedicure too! I mean, I am already there, right?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAA!!! You are STILL trying to break this crazy habit?! Ohh Car.. well it sounds like you are at least over the hump. Keep up the good work. You're funny.

    ReplyDelete