Before the wedding festivities commence, we will kick off the weekend with the Bockting's and soon-to-be McKinney's. Teri knows me all to well and promised we could start the night out with wine & amazing food at one of their favorite local restaurants - Postino. I can already taste the bruschetta. The post-dinner plans include hanging out at Teri & Danny's "new" house (I still call it new bc I have never been there - ha!), playing board games and catching up. Sounds like the perfect night.
Friday morning will truly kick off the wedding weekend with a bridal luncheon & a prenuptial men's golf tourney! The rest of the day will include an afternoon of sun at the hotel pool, rehearsal dinner at the Rovick's country club, followed by cocktails & dancing at Greasewood Flats.
The big day will take place at the gorgeous Silverleaf Club in Scottsdale. With every detailed planned down to the minute, the wedding will be nothing short of perfect. And without a doubt, Heidi will be an absolutely stunning and classy bride.
So here's to Heidi & Ryan - we cannot wait to celebrate with you this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment