Personally, I let my busy work schedule get the best of me.
But it's time to make a change...
And with my friend Tiffany's San Diego wedding just a short 3 weeks away, I have the perfect motivation to get my butt back in shape (literally!)
So tonight, I am taking my first Pure Barre class! If you aren't familiar with Pure Barre, it's "a total body workout that lifts your seat, tones your thighs and burns fat in record-breaking time. Utilizing the ballet barre to perform small isometric movements set to fantastic music, Pure Barre is the fastest, most effective, yet safest way to change your body. Students see results in just 10 classes."
Here are a few snapshots from the Pure Barre website to give you a sneak peak into what I will be doing tonight from 5:30-6:30pm...
Here are a few snapshots from the Pure Barre website to give you a sneak peak into what I will be doing tonight from 5:30-6:30pm...
Looking forward to mixing up my routine and giving this class a try!



Oh! I can't wait to hear what you thought about it. I really want to try Pure Barre but the closest studio is like 30 minutes away from our house. Hoping a new studio pops up soon.
ReplyDeleteHow'd it go?! Curious to hear. Looks and sounds fun! Member the good ol days at balley's and taking kick boxing from that tranny?! haha.. or our "personal training" session where we all SUCKED and couldnt stay on the stationary bike for 5 min?!
ReplyDeleteI got caught at work late on Thursday, so I didn't get a chance to go then, but I went this morning and it was great!! Really hard!! My buns are def going to be sore! If they have any or something similar in Australia, I highly recommend you try it!
ReplyDeleteObsession!
ReplyDelete