Thank goodness for video chat. Without it, I would go months without seeing my adorable little nephew & Godson, Carson. Thankfully, I get to see him through video chat almost every day! The people around me at work probably think I am nuts when I sing "Itsy Bitsey Spider" into my computer screen, but I don't care. It allows me to watch this little guy grow and learn, which seems to change daily! Better yet, he has learned to know who I am! Even though it's through the computer screen, he sees me and says, "T" (which is short for Auntie, obvi!) He even gives me kisses & hugs! For your viewing pleasure, here are some recent photos of the little tootie...
WOW! He is growing up so fast! I love the long curly hair! So cute!
ReplyDeleteOMG. He is SOOOO cute!
ReplyDeleteCarl, he is SO fricken cute!! Those curls!?!? Dying!!
ReplyDelete