Love you Mom!!!
Monday, September 12, 2011
Mom & Her New Knee
As I am writing this, my Mom is having surgery on her knee. Even though I know she is in the best hands (literally, her surgeon works on the Minnesota Twins) and surrounded by prayer and blessings (again, literally, the priest gave her a special blessing at church this morning), I still am super anxious. You know that feeling when you get a "lump" in your throat or a sinking feeling in your stomach? It's the worst. Especially when I am so far away. But all I can do is send positive thoughts and prayers her way and know that everything will be just fine. Even better, once she recovers she will be back to her normal self and can throw away that awful brace and cane she has been forced to wear the past few months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay Mom- she is going to be as good as new!
ReplyDeleteHope she's doing well! xo
ReplyDelete